— This is a brutal time of year for fans of Grey's Anatomy. Before tonight, the last new episode was a few weeks ago. After tonight, the next episode isn't for another two weeks. After that, there's another month before a new episode. Grey's Anatomy is still a part of the old guard when it comes to episode scheduling, not adhering to the block plans of shows like Lost and 24. Personally, I love the block schedules.
Anyway, we've got a ton of Grey's Anatomy spoilers for the next episode, set to air on March 29, entitled "My Favorite Mistake". As always, the spoilers are provided by Isabelle of SpoilerFix. If you haven't checked out her weekly SpoilerFix Tvj sessions, you're missing out.
Check out the spoilers below.
- George meets his new father-in-law (and is no condition to make a good impression), Alex helps Jane Doe determine how the world will see her from now on, the hospital board begins interviewing the candidates for the Chief's position, and Izzie wrestles with a startling revelation. Guest starring Elizabeth Reaser as Jane Doe, Michael Boatman as Doug Kendry, Roger Rees as Colin Marlow, Catherine Dent as Cathy Rogerson, Elisabeth Moss as Nina Rogerson, with Hector Elizondo as Mr. Torres. Co-starring Judi Barton as board member. Source: ABC
- [Callie] has something in common with Paris Hilton. Source: Kristin on E!Online
- [The episode will] introduce Hector Elizondo (Chicago Hope) as Callie's father. Source: TV Guide Online
- The doctors treat Cathy Rogerson, a 40-year-old woman with a rare type of cancer. Her daughter Nina gets quite controlling and demands no intern treat her mother as they don't know how to be careful around her mother... This behavior irritates Cathy. The latter will need a surgery to help her breathe but this could make the cancer become worse. Later, mother and daughter will argue as Nina can't accept that people make mistake... she can't accept that she herself can make mistakes. Source: SpoilerFix.com
- Grey's Anatomy welcomes Emmy-winning actor Hector Elizondo, who is currently in production as Mr. Torres, Callie's father. Source: ABC
- Two familiar faces are about to be admitted to Seattle Grace Hospital. TV Guide has learned exclusively that Catherine Dent, who played The Shield's pregnant cop Danny, and Michael Boatman, the mayor's minority-affairs assistant on Spin City, will both appear in an episode of Grey's Anatomy airing this spring. Source: TV Guide Online
- Kristin from E! claims that Callie has a BIG secret. Source: SpoilerFix BuddyTV Spoilers Chat
- The show is currently looking for a British actor aged between 55 and 60 to play a doctor named Collin. This character is said to be a bit like Ben Kingsley and Jeremy Irons. Source: SpoilerFix.com
-Oscar Dahl, BuddyTV Senior Writer
- Grey's Anatomy: Major Character to Die - Spoilers
- Grey's Anatomy: So, Who Died?
- Grey's Anatomy Spoilers 2.18 - Who Stays Dead?
- Lost - 3.08 Flashes Before Your Eyes - Secrets Revealed!
- Grey's Anatomy: Season 3, Episode 13 Spoilers
Original article at http://www.buddytv.com/articles/spoiler/greys_anatomy_319_spoilers_my-4975.aspx