— Grey's Anatomy made a surprise return this past week with the all-new episode "My Favorite Mistake." There was no mistaking, however, the quality of the music, however, as it played a more pivitol role in certain scenes. There was even a scene between George and Izzie (when he discovers his drunken mistake) when dialogue was replaced by music. It is those moments that I love in Grey's. Those and other songs made the episode a memorable one, as did my Top 10 quotes that follow the episode's music list.The following is a song list from the latest episode:
"All I Want From You is Love" by Let's Go Sailing
"La Familia" by Mirah
"Still Alright" by Adam Merrin
"Black Cat John Brown" by Alamo Race Track
"Sideways" by Let's Go Sailing
1. Meredith: Surgeons always have a plan; where to cut, where to clamp, where to stitch…but even with the best plans complications can arise, things can go wrong and suddenly you're caught with your pants down.
2. Cristina: Be kind. Rewind. My plan has a name.
3. Izzie: Oh hey, the O'Malleys. Carry on, do your stuff, you're married stuff, yey!
4. Cristina: You're going to need to take off your shoe.
Patient: No, no, no, no. I've been down this route before. Just slip me a couple of painkillers and I'll be on my way.
Cristina: Sir did you go to medical school? I did. Take off your shoe.
5. Addison: Obviously you are a man whore
Sloan: Correction, I was a man whore.
6. Addison: Why am I the go to person for adultery?
7. Karev: the stuff you don't remember is usually the stuff you don't want to remember?
8. George: After I lost my father I realized that life is short, it's long too. Short and long. Life.
9. Izzie: God got a virgin pregnant by magic; God doesn't play by the rules.
10. Meredith: The thing about plans is, they don't take into account the unexpected. So when we're thrown a curve ball, whether it's in the O.R. or in life, we have to improvise. Of course some of us are better at it than others. Some of us just have to move on to plan B and make the best of it. And sometimes, what we want is exactly what we need. But sometimes, sometimes what we need is a new plan.
- Grey's Anatomy: Major Character to Die - Spoilers
- Grey's Anatomy: So, Who Died?
- Grey's Anatomy Spoilers 2.18 - Who Stays Dead?
- Grey's Anatomy: Season 3, Episode 13 Spoilers
- Grey's Anatomy: Sitting in Limbo